“Jazz is restless. It won’t stay put and it never will.”- trombonist J. J. Johnson
The KL International Jazz Festival aims to present performances by acclaimed international jazz stars and the best local talents! A world class jazz festival where contemporary jazz, smooth jazz, straight ahead jazz, classic jazz, jazz – rock, r&b, swing, funk, classic rock and blues converge!
- KIJF is a signature event for KL and a premier Jazz Festival for Malaysia. KLIJF is a “must be there” event – a major city attraction for music lovers, lifestyle seekers, tourists and expatriates.
- KLIJF is a critically acclaimed Jazz Festival and is winner of the coveted The Brand Laureate Best Brands Awards 2011-2012 “Country Brand Award” and 10 awards for the International Artistes who performed at the KLIJF 2012.
- KL International Jazz joins the global community subscribing to UNESCO’s declared virtues of jazz music as an instrument of world peace, cooperation and international culture.
- International headliners and great jazz artistes from all over the world and local artistes
- 4 indoor and outdoor stages
- Booths offering food, art, fashion, eco products, kids zone, Charity and CSR
- Art exhibition and sale
- Hot air balloon show and more…..
Chris Ong & the Colour Codes
UM Big Band – A Jazz Tribute to P.Ramlee;
UitM Jazz Ensemble; Koolskool;
UCSI Contemporary Ensemble; KL Jazz Project;
John Dip Silas Trio; Viv Adram & Northern Jazz Unit; KLK Quintet; Halim & Friends; Bassment Syndicate;
La Viva: Tribute to Carlos Santana;
Sound & Music Design Academy ( Limkokwing University )
For those who have purchased tickets for the 27th and 28th of April 2013 , please contact our office at 603-56377742
- you may request for a full refund, or
- you can attend the Festival on 14th September 2013 and receive an additional ticket FOC for every ticket you have purchased.